With the present call ‘Hallas-Møller Emerging Investigator’ the Novo Nordisk Foundation seeks to support and strengthen the development of the young and promising research leader in Denmark within the field of bioscience and basic biomedicine primarily focusing on health and disease, but also natural science of general importance for understanding the human organism. The applicant should be in the early phase of establishing his or her own research group, or a senior post doc who has matured to the point where s/he wishes to start-up his or her own research group.
This grant together with ‘Hallas-Møller Ascending Investigator’ replaces and expands on the former ‘Hallas-Møller Investigator’ grant offered by the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
More information on the ‘Novo Nordisk Foundation’s Research Leader Programme’ and the specific calls for principal investigators at different career stages.
- The grant is for the early career principal investigators to develop their career and establish their own teams.
- Applicants must have a PhD + approximately 4-8 years subsequent research experience.
- Applicants cannot have more than 3 years of group leader experience at the time of application.
- The applicant should be at the senior postdoctoral, senior researcher, assistant or associate professor level.
- The project must be anchored at a university, hospital or other non-profit research institution in Denmark.
- The applicant is expected to have first-authored peer-reviewed excellent research papers.
A full list of eligibility requirements is found in ”Information and Guidelines for Applicants”(Application instructions).
Applications must be completed and submitted using the internet-based application system. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please read ”Information and Guidelines for Applicants” carefully before initiating the application process. Additional and essential information is found in these guidelines.