This is the content for the English form page
Deadline for nomination: 1 June 2022
- Nominees must demonstrate scientific excellence that has led to a major discovery or breakthrough in understanding of human health and disease, prevention, diagnosis and/or treatment of the disease.
- Nominees must have a current position and an active research program at a public, non-profit research institution and/or in a company based in a European country.
- Nominees must serve as inspirational leaders and role models for young scientists.
- Nominees may have any nationalities.
- Nominators (individual or institution) are not limited in number of nominations.
- Self-nominations are not accepted
- Nominators cannot be family members
- The prize may not be awarded to members of the Novo Nordisk Foundation Board or committee members or to Board members, directors or employees of the Novo Group.
The nomination and review processes are confidential. *Required fields.
The Novo Nordisk Prize Awardee will be announced in April 2023.
More information about the Novo Nordisk Prize and previous awardees can be found here.