Areas of support
The instrumentation and/or methodology to be developed should enable research and development within NNF’s strategic focuses on biomedicine and health sciences, sustainability and biotechnology, and natural and technical sciences.
Specific overarching research fields include:
- Clinical and translational medicine
- Industrial and environmental biotechnology
- Plant science, agriculture, and food biotechnology
- Natural sciences with potential applications in health or sustainability
- Technical sciences with potential applications in health or sustainability
- Computational science, including data science, with potential applications in health or sustainability.
The applicant must hold a PhD degree and should be employed with a primary affiliation (at least 80 %) as postdoctoral researcher, (senior) scientist, assistant professor, associate professor, professor, or academic technical staff (“AC-TAP”) at a university or other not-for-profit research institution in Denmark. The applicant should have a documented interest in instrument and/or method development and significant expertise relevant for the project at a level commensurate with the applicant’s career stage.
A total of up to DKK 15 million is available for grants between DKK 2-7 million for a period 1-4 years
The application must be completed and submitted using the foundation’s application system NORMA that can be accessed via the link “Apply now”.
Please read Information and Guidelines for Applicants carefully before initiating the application process. Additional essential information on the call and application process is found in these guidelines.