To ensure and maintain a strong life science ecosystem in Denmark it is important to strengthen the scientific and technical aspirations, knowledge and competencies. We do this through education and outreach.
Our goals are to:
- Support research in science teaching and learning learning at all educational levels
- Contribute to the quality of higher and further education within health, natural science and technology
- Empower teachers and contribute to excellent science education – in childcare centres, primary and lower secondary schools and youth educations
- Motivate children and young people from all backgrounds to pursue vocational or academic careers within the STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Facilitate societal debate and informal learning activities to promote public engagement and democratic citizenship