Organisations and institutions registered in Denmark, specifically documented with a Danish CVR number, may apply for grants in the Pathways to Youth Empowerment and Self-Reliance call for applications.
Please refer to the Information and Guidelines for Applicants for further eligibility requirements.
Funding and project duration
The Foundation is making a total of DKK 40 million available for this open call for applications. Applications may be submitted for two types of grants.
Grants for intervention and activity-based projects in Jordan
Applicants may apply for DKK 5–10 million for such initiatives, which must be thoroughly evaluated. A suitable proportion of the budget should be allocated to evaluation and learning.
Research and evaluation grants
Applicants may apply for DKK 2–5 million for such projects.
Both types of projects may last for up to 3 years.
Applications that do not meet these financial and time criteria will not be considered.
The project may be an independent, delimited project or part of a larger project that receives support from other sources.
If the applicant has applied for or been awarded funding from other sources for the project, the applicant must always state this in the budget.
Applicants may apply for a grant to pay for the following eligible project expenses:
- Salaries for all people employed by the project including, but not limited to, project staff, technical staff, coordinators, management, controllers, advisers, drivers and security personnel etc.
- Operating costs: direct expenses for developing, implementing and operating the project including materials, utensils, services, data collection, analysis etc. directly related to the execution of the project
- Equipment that is directly related to executing the project
- Travel, conferences, learning and knowledge sharing opportunities: to cover expenses for travel, research exchange, housing and registration for conferences that are relevant to the project
- Publications: project-related policy papers, articles, posters and other dissemination that originate from the project
- Communication and outreach in the form of conferences, books, articles and other dissemination directly related to the project
- Consumables, materials, services etc., directly related to the project
- Administrative support: up to 5% of the total budget to cover expenses that are directly related to the project
Applications must be submitted using the Foundation’s online application system, NORMA. Applications must include a brief summary of the project together with a detailed project description of up to 20,000 characters and a budget for the project.
Please limit the number of appendixes to an absolute minimum.
Applicants are requested to read the application guidelines, Information and Guidelines for Applicants, thoroughly before initiating the application process.
Please note that only organisational applicants are eligible for this call, which is of particular importance when creating a profile in the online application system, NORMA.
If you experience technical problems, please contact the NORMA support team at [email protected].